Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guys, why couldn't Metallica get through security?
...
They're a metal band!

That's it. That's the last of the awful puns, do you know why? Because, this is the last post I'll be doing. I'm actually feeling a little down about this; it was a very fun project to work on. I've found that through practicing my instrument daily, I've not only improved on my playing but I've been less stressed and my memorization skills have even improved. 

Remember this little guy?


Well, he's basically my ukulele hero. You can just see the enjoyment he gets out of playing, which is really what making music is all about.

So, since this is my last post, here's a final video for you guys.



Forgive the quality. But hey, spontaneity and fun. That's what the ukulele is all about!
For one more time, Aloha! 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I liked the way you wrapped up your blog with the same video you started with!:) Way to bring it full circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kind of an accident and not what i was planning on doing. But hey, it worked. :)

    ReplyDelete

What instrument do you play?