Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday, everyone!

So, How rich was Bach?
...
He was actually baroque.

Anyway, today's my birthday and Jamee asked if I could play "Happy Birthday" on the ukulele. So here's a clip for all of those having a birthday today. The list includes Dr. Seuss, Daniel Craig, and Chris Martin!


The quality is probably pretty bad because it's from PhotoBooth, but hopefully it works well enough! 
Side note: Today starts my Spring Break, so please forgive me if I'm slow to post/respond. 
Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Allison!!! Proud of you!

    Another Baroque joke from Beauty and the Beast (yes, I've seen too many Disney movies)as Cogsworth is walking down the hall showing Belle all of the art/history stuff in the castle...

    "I always say, if it's not Baroque, don't fix it."

    Next challenge for you...the only song I ever learned on the guitar was Metallica's "Enter Sandman". I am no where near as musically talented as you are, so I'm sure you can master that song on the ukulele. Haha!

    Shanks,
    Jamee

    ReplyDelete

What instrument do you play?